The Color Company proudly supports Habitat for Humanity.
Habitat for Humanity Canada is a national, non-profit, faith-based organization working for a world where everyone has a safe and decent place to live. The mission of the organization is to mobilize volunteers and community partners in building affordable housing and promoting homeownership as a means to breaking the cycle of poverty.
Habitat for Humanity Canada was founded in 1985, consists of over 50,000 volunteers and 72 affiliate organizations from coast to coast, and is a member of Habitat for Humanity International which spans 93 countries, has built over 300,000 homes, and is now building a new home every 10 minutes.
Each time you shop at one of our stores, you’re helping us make the dream of home ownership a reality. In addition to product donations, we also stage an annual fund raising event to support their good work.
If you’d like more information on how you can help support Habitat for Humanity, click here.
The Color Company is committed to sustainability and fair trade practices. Our broad mandate includes:
- Providing and promoting products that are environmentally friendly and low in volatile organic compounds (V.O.C’s)
- Encouraging and practicing responsible disposal and recycling of all paint and other materials
- Seeking out means of reducing, reusing and recycling packaging materials
- Improving the energy efficiency of our store operations and delivery services
- Donating suitable unused products to local charities or public service centres.