Colour is a very personal and important choice. The right colour doesn’t just change the look of a room, it changes the whole mood and feeling within it.
Helping you make the right choice is what we do best. To inspire the perfect choice, we’ve assembled an incredible array of colour tools to help you.
- Para and Benjamin Moore Stripe cards are a great way to explore a variety of colours quickly. They’re a great starting point to narrow down your preferences.
- Colour brochures provide groups of colours pre-coordinated to work together. They’re very helpful in coordinating colour schemes across multiple rooms.
- Benjamin Moore “big chips” come in 231 Designer Classic colours. These chips are 18”x18” providing a big shot of colour to give you a better sense of how the colour will work in your space.
- Benjamin Moore’s personal colour palette is a very special collection of popular colours assembled in an attractive carrying case. Not only are these a great tool, they also make a great gift for the budding decorator.
- Architect and Designer kits are available for purchase. These are the ultimate colour tool kit for professionals.
- Para Paints sample sized quarts let you actually live with your actual paint colour before you invest in painting the entire space. Paint as much or as little of a wall as you want to get a true sense of how it will look. All sample quarts can be used interior/exterior.
- Expert colour matching is the way to go if there’s a particular item that your using as your colour inspiration.